Become a Member
By becoming a member of the Canadian Assocation of Second Language Teachers (CASLT), you will be at the forefront of second language teaching and learning issues. Discover opportunities for fine tuning your skills as an educator and tips for making language learning more meaningful and effective for your students. Meet other like-minded educators with whom you can make lifelong connections, and, of course, gain access to all our great resources and publications –teacher developed, teacher-tested and teacher recommended!
By joining CASLT, you are supporting an association that plays an advocate role on behalf of teachers, researchers and learners who respect the value of languages and the diversity of culture.
Ready to Become a Member?
CASLT offers three categories of membership:
Individual Membership – for all individuals who value:
- the importance of languages and the diversity of culture;
- the provision of the best educational opportunities for second language learners; and
- networking among the second language communities.
Institutional Membership – for organizations who value:
- building strong partnerships;
- programs informed by research; and
- the fundamental importance of cultural linguistic and ethnic diversity to our Canadian identity.
Honorary Membership – for individuals who have made a significant contribution to the cause of second language education in Canada, including:
- CASLT award winners and CASLT Past Presidents;
- individuals listed on the Friends of CASLT Honour Roll.