CASLT Research Reports
In accordance with its strategic directions, CASLT sponsored several research projects supervised by well known researchers in the field of second and additional languages teaching and learning.
Most of the reports drawn from these research projects can be downloaded for free by clicking on the hyperlinks below. You can order printed copies of these reports by telephone at 1.877.727.0994 or by email at email@example.com.
If you wish to view the list of pedagogical tools edited by CASLT, visit our online boutique.
CASLT Research Reports:
- FSL and ESL Teachersí Perspectives of Their Professions: A Comparative Overview of Two National Survey Projects (2014)
- Canadian Empirical Research on the CEFR: Laying the ground for future research (2013)
- Perceptions from ESL Teachers Across Canada: A National Survey of the English Second Language (ESL) Teaching Profession (2011)
- Profile and Pathways - Supports for Developing FSL Teachers' Pedagogical, Linguistic, and Cultural Competencies (2009)
- The Relative Effectiveness of Different Core French Delivery Models - Review of the Research (2008)
- Teaching FSL in Canada: Teachers' Perspectives (2006)
- An Examination of Intensive French (2005)
- Professional Development For Teachers of Core French and ESL
- Core French Teachers and Technology: Classroom Application and Belief Systems
- Multicultural Education - The State of the Art
- National Core French Study (1990)
- The NCFS: A Model for Implementation (1994)
You can also consult our list of research informed Podcasts