What We Do
Our Services to Members
Workshop Host Responsibilities
If you want to sponsor of hosts a speaker from our Speaker’s Bureau, take a look at our Speaker Bureau listings here. After reading through the workshop listings, communicate your interest via e-mail directly to the chosen speaker.
Please clearly indicate:
- the name of the conference/seminar, the organizing agency and the dates of the event;
- the requested workshop(s) and duration of presentation(s);
- language of delivery and hand-out materials;
- the location for the presentation, type of room available;
- the target audience (language, level of language instruction, grade levels) and number of participants;
- any specific needs and/or requirements for your event.
Please designate a person to act as liaison with the conference organizers to clearly communicate information and requirements (reserving appropriate rooms, arranging for audio-visual equipment, submitting accurate numbers of participants to speaker, arranging for travel, lodging and meals if required.)
IMPORTANT:The sponsor takes responsibility for the cost of travel, lodging, and meals of the speaker(s) as well as local arrangements and on-site costs.