Special Interest Groups
The Canadian Association of Second Language Teachers (CASLT) is beginning to establish special interest groups to help share information with members interested in particular aspects of second language teaching and learning. A communication listserv has been created to help share information and encourage networking among CASLT members interested in these areas:
- Teachers of Intensive French – teacher/members have received the initial summer training session.
- National Intensive French Leadership Committee – members are designated representatives for their province or territory serving on the National Committee. (By invitation only).
- Common Framework and Portfolio for Languages – members have attended an information session on the CEFR and ELP and their potential utilization in Canada.
- Anglais langue seconde – members who teach or have interest in English as a Second Official Language (teaching in a francophone context).
- Spanish – members who teach or have interest in Spanish education in Canada.
To subscribe to one of these communication listservs, please contact the CASLT National office, email@example.com.